Symptoms of Fibromyalgia...
- Widespread pain and muscle stiffness, especially on waking
- Feeling of swollen extremities
- Nonrestorative sleep; waking feeling unrefreshed or more tired than before sleep
- Irritable bladder syndrome, characterized by frequent and/or painful urination and low abdominal discomfort in the absence of infection
- Irritable bowel syndrome, characterized by painless diarrhea, constipation, bloating or hypersensitivity
- Numbness or tingling in arms or legs
- Chest pain that is not cardiac-related, such as pain in the cartilage or muscles
- Dry eyes and mouth
- Cognitive problems, such as difficulty concentrating or remembering
See the Checklist of
Symptoms to see how these symptoms relate to other diseases.
Note: All of these symptoms can be indicative of other problems, so it is important to consult with your doctor and avoid self-diagnosis.